A few questions to consider as you begin the journey of values-driven Charitable Gift Planning:
- What have been the guiding principles you have lived, instilled into your family and were the foundational principles of your business?
- What are your core values?
- How would you like to express those values through your giving?
- What role has charitable giving played in your family? In your business?
- What value would it bring to your children & grandchildren; to your business & employees?
- How do you view your wealth in connection to your family, business, local community and to the world?
- What would you like to accomplish with your giving?
- What do you think is possible?”
- What charitable interests & ministries have you pursued as an outgrowth of your values?
- What has been the most satisfying charitable gift that you have made?